Artifact Size - Reports on the size of the artifact generated by projects.
Build Stability - Reports on stability of project build using Continuous Integration engine data.
Clirr - Checks Java libraries for binary and source compatibility with older releases.
Emma - An alternative to Clover and Cobertura to measure coverage by unit tests in Java.
GreenPepper - Collects and reports tests results of executable specifications provided by GreenPepper.
JIRA Issues - Retrieves and reports the number of project issues from JIRA.
Rules Meter - Gives information on the level of activation of projects quality profiles.
SCM Activity - Collects and reports information on commits using SCM data.
Security Rules - Enables to zoom on security rules violations to keep them under control.
SonarJ - Provides architecture governance features accompanied by metrics about cyclic dependencies and other structural aspects using SonarJ.
Taglist - Generates a report on various tags found in the code, like
Quality Index - Calculates a global Quality Index based on coding rules, Style, Complexity and Coverage by unit tests.
SIG Maintainability Model - An implementation of the SIG MM to evaluate the maintainability of an application.
Technical debt - Calculates the technical debt on every component of projects with a breakdown by duplications, documentation, coverage, complexity...
Total Quality - Provides an overall measure of the quality of projects linking code quality, design, architecture, and unit testing.
Views - Portfolio Management (Commercial) - Enables aggregation of projects. Projects can be grouped into applications, applications into teams, teams into departments...
Master Project (Commercial) - Computes all projects of the instance into a Master Project.
Cobol (Commercial) - Enables to perform objective and automated Cobol code reviews against pre-defined or home made coding best practices.
Flex / ActionScript - Enables analysis of ActionScript projects into Sonar.
PHP - Enables analysis of PHP projects by handling several tools : PHP Unit, PHP Depend, PHPMD and SQLI CodeSniffer.
PL/SQL (Commercial) - Enables analysis and reporting on PL/SQL projects. As an option, the plugin can extract PL/SQL code from Oracle Forms.
Visual Basic 6 (commercial) - Enables to perform objective and automated Visual Basic 6 reviews against coding best practices.
.Net - Provides support for C# projects in Sonar.
Visualization / Reporting
Motion chart - Displays projects measures using the super sexy Google Motion Chart Gadget.
PDF Report - Generates a PDF report with the results of projects analysis.
Radiator - Displays measures using a big treemap that can then be explored.
Timeline - Displays measures history using a Google Timeline Chart to replay the past.
AnthillPro - Enables to configure and launch Sonar analysis from AntHillPro
Build Breaker - Makes the build fail if pre-defined alert thresholds are hit.
LDAP - Enables the delegation of Sonar authentication to an external system. The plugin currently supports LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory.
External tools integration
- Sonar OpenSocial Gadgets - A suite of gadgets developed for GateIn that should also work in any other standard gadget container (JIRA4, Shindig)
- Sonar gadgets in JIRA4 - Developed by Marvelution, it enables to display several Sonar gadgets in Jira, along with a Project tab panel.
- Sonar gadgets in JIRA4 - Developped by Ross Rowe, a set of gadgets that integrate Sonar information within a JIRA 4 dashboard.
- SecureCI - An open-source continuous integration solution that is packaged as a virtual machiNE and can be run with the VMware Player. It integrates many tools like Sonar, Maven, Nexus, Hudson and Subversion.
- Maven report. Adds a link to the Maven site to reference Sonar project's dashboard.
- Memtracker for tracking peak memory usage during functional test execution.