The Filters service is the default Sonar homepage when accessing a Sonar web server. The goal of this service is to answer to a maximum number of questions without any need to drilldown to secondary pages. Here are the common use cases covered by this service :
- List my favourite projects
- List the worst projects from the desired perspective : technical debt, code coverage, duplications, ...
- List the modules of a project
- List the most complex files
- List the most longest unit test files
"My favourites" tab
This tab is displayed only when a user is logged into Sonar and list all resources, whatever they are projects, modules, packages or files, that have been flagged as favourite by the user :