The Activiti BPMN 2.0 Eclipse Designer project provides the necessary functionality to design BPMN 2.0 processes and run these processes on the Activiti Engine.
The foundation for the Activiti Designer is the Eclipse Graphiti project (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=modeling.gmp.graphiti).
WORK IN PROGRESS
Note that the Activiti BPMN 2.0 Eclipse Designer is work in progress at the moment and you may run into bugs. We welcome any feedback to improve the Activiti Designer!
Tijs Rademakers - lead developer (email@example.com)
Tiese Barrell - developer
Ron van Liempd - developer
Yvo Swillens - developer
- Create Activiti project
- Create Activiti BPMN 2.0 diagram
- Support for the following BPMN 2.0 constructs (Start event, End event, Sequence flow, User task, Script task, Java service task, Manual task, Parallel gateway, Exclusive gateway)
- Export function for BPMN 2.0 xml
- Simple unit test functionality
- Support for sub processes
- Deployment on a Activiti Engine
- Import BPMN 2.0 model from Activiti modeler