The Activiti BPMN 2.0 Eclipse Designer project provides the necessary functionality to design BPMN 2.0 processes and run these processes on the Activiti Engine.
The foundation for the Activiti Designer is the Eclipse Graphiti project (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=modeling.gmp.graphiti). We currently use Graphiti 0.7.0 RC1.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Note that the Activiti BPMN 2.0 Eclipse Designer is work in progress at the moment and you may run into bugs. We welcome any feedback to improve the Activiti Designer!
We currently don't have a released version out yet.
But.... You can of course try the Activiti BPMN 2.0 Eclipse Designer by working with the source code, just look for the 3 plug-in projects in the Activiti SVN at http://svn.codehaus.org/activiti/projects/designer/.
And it's even easier to just copy the 3 jars available in http://svn.codehaus.org/activiti/projects/designer/test/ to the dropins directory of a Eclipse Helios distribution which has the following installation:
- Download Eclipse Helios for RCP and RAP developers
- Install the EMF - Eclipse Modeling Framework SDK available in the Helios download packages under Modeling in the "Install new software" section of Eclipse.
- Install Graphiti RC1 by using the following update site http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/0.7.0RC1
- Exit Eclipse
- Copy the 3 jars in http://svn.codehaus.org/activiti/projects/designer/test/ to the dropins directory of your Eclipse installation directory
- Start Eclipse
You should now be able to create your first Activiti Eclipse project:
Tijs Rademakers - lead developer (email@example.com)
Tiese Barrell - developer
Ron van Liempd - developer
Yvo Swillens - developer
- Create Activiti project
- Create Activiti BPMN 2.0 diagram
- Support for the following BPMN 2.0 constructs (Start event, End event, Sequence flow, User task, Script task, Java service task, Manual task, Parallel gateway, Exclusive gateway)
- Export function for BPMN 2.0 xml
- Simple unit test functionality
- Support for sub processes
- Support for pools and lanes
- Deployment on a Activiti Engine
- Import BPMN 2.0 model from Activiti modeler