The following is a list of the various Stomp compliant Message Brokers which can be used with any of the Stomp Clients
- Apache ActiveMQ which can also support other protocols like OpenWire, REST, Ajax, Cometd, XMPP
- StompConnect provides a bridge to any other JMS provider. This means that all major commercial and open source message brokers can be used with Stomp! (The only significant message broker which doesn't implement JMS is TibCo's RV which is now legacy and the long term replacement is TibCo EMS which does support JMS).
- StompServer a lightweight pure Ruby Stomp server
- Gozirra is a lightweight Java Stomp broker
- HornetQ puts the buzz in messaging