Jetty is an open-source, standards-based, full-featured web server and servlet container implemented entirely in java. It is released under the Apache 2.0 licence and is therefore free for commercial use and distribution.
The information on this wiki site pertains to version 6.x of Jetty. There is archival information available for the older releases, however we do recommend you upgrade to Jetty 6 as soon as practicable.
A sampling of the vast range of Jetty Powered products and projects. If you'd like your product added, just email
powered AT mortbay DOT com with a logo and short description.
Support, training and consultation
- http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/ Download site on codehaus
- http://ftp.mortbay.org/pub FTP download site
- http://repository.codehaus.org maven 2 release repository.
- http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org maven 2 snapshot repository.
- SourceForge OLD downloads
- http://www.webtide.com/downloads.jsp Download for Jetty Hightide releases.
- SVN repository: https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty
- Contributor SVN repository: https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib/jetty
- developer access: svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib/jetty/trunk jetty
- anonymous access: svn co http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib/jetty/trunk jetty
- Hightide SVN repository: https://svn.webtide.com/repos/hightide/
- Continuous build: Continuum
- Announcements: email@example.com (un)subscribe
- Development discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org (un)subscribe
- Community support: email@example.com (un)subscribe
- #jetty @irc.codehaus.org
Older Versions of Jetty
Jetty 5 is the mature Jetty product, but is being retired in favour of Jetty6.
- CVS: pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/jetty
- Browse: CVS