Welcome to the Groovy JSR
We'll be using this wiki to put together the Groovy language specification as well as to describe and track progress of where we are and to collate ideas, options, reasonings and examples to help us create the specification.
You can join the JSR mail lists here
- Aims the overall aims of the language
- Use Cases a collection of use cases to shape the syntax
- Specification contains the current version of the specification (things we've agreed on and formalized)
- Decisions contains decisions we have made for the Groovy 1.0 specification
- Discussions things we're still considering describing issues, options to decide or things to design