This page describes how to get started if you want to build Activiti Designer yourself or if you want to extend Activiti Designer's features. It assumes you have a working knowledge of how Eclipse, Maven and RCP development.
- Start by downloading a Helios version of Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers from here: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- Add the Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF) SDK
- Add Eclipse Graphiti SDK 0.7.1 from update site http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/0.7.1. We haven't moved to the new 0.8.x release of Graphiti yet and you may have trouble using it, so for the moment stick with 0.7.1
- Add a team provider for Subversion, such as Subversive
- Add the following location as source code repository: http://svn.codehaus.org/activiti/projects/designer/