This feature is available since Sonar 2.6.
- Java 1.5 or higher
- Sonar 2.6 or higher. The server must be up when analyzing projects.
Installation / Usage
- Download the Java Runner from http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/sonar-runner/1.0/sonar-runner-1.0.zip
- For Windows define a SONAR_RUNNER_HOME environment variable. It is not required for unix boxes.
- Edit the file /conf/sonar-runner.properties with global settings (database connection, server URL)
- For each project create the file sonar-project.properties in the base directory : advanced parameters in this file or in command-line parameters. For advanced features such as reusing existing unit test reports, you can set
- Execute path/to/bin/sonar-runner or %SONAR_RUNNER_HOME%/bin/sonar-runner.bat from project base directory.