Description / Features
This plugin retrieves the number of issues associated to a project from Mantis Bug Tracker.
It then reports on the total number of issues and distribution by priority and by status:
Another widget can display issues by developer:
1.2.4 to 1.2.8
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
- Go to your Mantis and create a filter. You may want to share this filter with your team in order to allow usage of URL for issues in SonarQube.
- Go to Settings > General Settings > Mantis, and specify the Server URL, Username and Password.
- At project level, go to Configuration > Settings > Mantis and se the Mantis project name.
Version 0.4 (3 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-2255||The plugin is not compatible with 1.2.10 mantis version|
|SONARPLUGINS-2471||Recovery after error in case of are too large Soap data|
|SONARPLUGINS-2469||Upgrade to API 3.0|
Version 0.3 (5 issues)
Version 0.2 (2 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-1100||The plugin is not compatible with 1.2.5 mantis version|
|SONARPLUGINS-1102||Increase the debugging information to help resolve configuration issues.|