BTM is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License. You must agree with all the terms of the license before you can use this software.
You will need JDK 1.5 or higher to use BTM 2.1.0 or higher. BTM versions up to 2.0.1 works with JDK 1.4. Older JDK versions are not supported.
Latest stable version
BTM 2.1.1 (released 2011-04-02).
New features and bugs fixed in this release
- BTM-73 Connection Pool monitoring and management
- BTM-94 Provide ability to eject connections on rollback failure
- BTM-97 Changes to make BTM friendlier for non-production environments
- BTM-99 NPE in JMS pool when enlisting session after creating it outside of global transaction context
- BTM-100 Add Jetty 7 lifecycle
- BTM-101 Resource pools which fail initialization b/c of incremental recovery cannot be reinitialized
- BTM-102 race condition in disk force batching causing deadlocks
- BTM-104 JMX registration of Recoverer fails when multiple serverIds are used
- BTM-105 SchedulerNaturalOrderIterator causes infinite loop