- Group discussion
- Priority (+ manager tracking features)
- Workflow task
- Repository artifact
- Issue (e.g. callcenter, jira)
- Linking public and private cases. Convenience features to propagate content from private to public.
- Time tracking. Tasks start and stop button. Series of time periods is stored. Automatic step to create invoice for time spent on case and send it to google checkout.
- Easy publishing this invoice to the public related case so that client can see it
- Combine time spend with line items based on a product catalog. Sort of like a related content piece similar to confluence task lists.
- Customer (CRM)
Simple, basic, reusable review and approve
- Manual: Select site in Alfresco and select people and rules for how to deciding on the date
- Automatic: Create agenda wiki page in Alfresco
- Automatic: Create doodle (rest api available)
- Automatic: After date has been established
- Automatic: Schedule webex meeting
- Manual: Addition of meeting minutes
- It should be possible to start discussions on agenda points before the meeting. Maybe the mechanism of discussions on topics (==subtasks) could be used as meeting minutes. The conclusions can be forumated as discussion comments on the agenda items too. Action items should be subtasks.
Manual: Collect scans and images. Maybe include Android facility
Automatic: Create spreadsheet overview
- Collect data
- Connect to kayak and expedia for finding options
- Let user review and approve
- Start expense note process
- Manual: Negotiation with differentiation between internal and external authorization
- Automatic: Google checkout API
Idea: specify username and password in Activiti if no account is available (like with doodle) and then activiti can take care of the registration process.
Activiti release process (Challenge)
Here are some UI's that we like from a look and feel perspective: