This plugin is used to exclude some violations in a fine-grained way. It allows to list some exclusion patterns to :
- Switch off any violations on a line
- Switch off a specific violation on a line
- Switch off any violations on a range of lines
- Switch off a specific violation on a range of lines
Download the plugin from Update Center and restart server. If you don't have access to Internet, then manually download JAR file into $SONAR_HOME/extensions/plugins and restart server.
No settings are required in administration consoles. The only required property "sonar.switchoffviolations.configFile" must be set during project analysis. It is the path to the configuration file described in the next section.
- command-line parameter:
- Maven property in pom.xml :
Comments start with #. Blank lines are allowed. A line defines 3 fields: resource key, rule key and range of lines.