- Case (generic)
- Task (from a flow)
- Exchange documents with business partner (B2B scenario)
- Company A's internal case with all of company A's people involved
- Company A&B's shared case with only the contact people from A and B dealing with this case
- Company B's internal case
- B2B process case modeling the information exchange?
- Group discussion
- Priority (+ manager tracking features)
- Workflow task
- Repository artifact
- Issue (e.g. callcenter, jira)
- Linking public and private cases. Convenience features to propagate content from private to public.
- Time tracking. Tasks start and stop button. Series of time periods is stored. Automatic step to create invoice for time spent on case and send it to google checkout.
- Easy publishing this invoice to the public related case so that client can see it
- Combine time spend with line items based on a product catalog. Sort of like a related content piece similar to confluence task lists.
- Customer (CRM)
Simple, basic, reusable review and approve
- Manual: Select site in Alfresco and select people and rules for how to deciding on the date
- Automatic: Create agenda wiki page in Alfresco
- Automatic: Create doodle (rest api available)
- Automatic: After date has been established
- Automatic: Schedule webex meeting
- Manual: Addition of meeting minutes
- It should be possible to start discussions on agenda points before the meeting. Maybe the mechanism of discussions on topics (==subtasks) could be used as meeting minutes. The conclusions can be forumated as discussion comments on the agenda items too. Action items should be subtasks.
Manual: Collect scans and images. Maybe include Android facility
Automatic: Create spreadsheet overview
- Collect data
- Connect to kayak and expedia for finding options
- Let user review and approve
- Start expense note process
- Manual: Negotiation with differentiation between internal and external authorization
- Automatic: Google checkout API
Idea: specify username and password in Activiti if no account is available (like with doodle) and then activiti can take care of the registration process.