- Check the requirements
- Install Sonar
- Install the C# plugins
- Download the ZIP file of the C# Plugins Ecosystem distribution (top right of this page).
- Copy all the desired plugins of the C# plugins ecosystem in Sonar plugins extension folder.
- Install the tools required by the selected C# plugins
- For instance, Gallio or FxCop
- Gendarme and StyleCop do not necessarily need to be installed
- Check the prerequisites, mainly:
- Your .NET solution must be compiled
- Create a Sonar file for your solution
- A very simple one can be:
- Place it in the same folder as the Solution file (".sln")
- If you don't want to use the default settings of a plugin, you can override them
- Launch the analysis...
- Assuming you installed the Simple Java Runner, this is as simple as:
- ...and check the results!
- Once the analysis is completed, just open your favorite web browser (http://localhost:9000 if you installed the standalone version)