Johann Sorel (AlterSIG Project)
This module is the integration of project AlterSIG Toolbox.
Every component is cleanup and once ready will move to the "extension/swing-widgets" module.
This module offers several Swing components like :
- A tree to manage MapContext
- A dialog to quickly open datas
- Some property edition panels
- A small JMappane control bar
To be honest they are not all fully functionnal but they work.
Help needed !
Many things have to be done before we have a correct swing widget library.
This module is getting really too big for a single developer. there is now
more then 150 classes. Thoses classes spike through the GeoTools other modules
so there is a heavy maintain job to keep everything working.
Here is a list of things to do, but I dont have time to :
- Updated/fixed/enrich the property panels
- Create a complete SLD editor, for now it's basic style edition. Stefan Krüger should work on this on february 2008. Feel free to contact him if you have any questions, comments, ideas: email@example.com .
- Improve Map drawing speed, this should be done at the beginning of the year with the Java2DRenderer.
- Create a ToolBox/Tool structure (Interfaces and tree widget)
- Create widgets for preview/print, this is a hard one that could be a training periode project for a student.
- Create a raster referencing widget.
- Improve Context Tree to handle subnodes under layer nodes
- How to use the JContextTree ?
- Map2D structure
|There are no images attached to this page.|