- Java 1.5 or higher
- Sonar 2.6 or higher. The server must be up when analyzing projects.
- Uncompress the downloaded file into a directory named $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME in the next steps.
- Update global settings (database connection, server URL) by editing the file $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME/conf/sonar-runner.properties
- You can check the basic installation with opening a new shell and executing the script '$SONAR_RUNNER_HOME/bin/sonar-runner -h'. You should get a message like this :
- Set the SONAR_RUNNER_HOME environment variable to the directory $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME where you installed the Sonar Runner
- Add the $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME/bin directory to your path.
For each project create a file sonar-project.properties in the base directory :
Alternatively, you can specify a location using the project.settings property.
For advanced features such as reusing existing unit test reports, you can set advanced parameters in this file or through command-line parameters.
You can then execute 'sonar-runner' from project base directory to launch a Sonar analysis.
Changelogcom.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.