The C# plugins ecosystem is a set of Sonar plugins used to monitor the quality of .NET software written in the C# language.
The goal is to make C# a first-class citizen in Sonar - like Java can be.
Below are the main steps to quickly get started.
You will find the links to the rest of the documentation at the end of this page.
C# Plugins Ecosystem
1.1 (October 15th, 2011)
2.11 or higher
GNU LGPL 3
- Check the requirements
- Install Sonar
- To make it simpler, do not bother with Maven but rather install the Simple Java Runner
- Install the C# plugins
- Download the ZIP file of the C# Plugins Ecosystem distribution (top right of this page).
- Copy all the desired plugins of the C# plugins ecosystem in Sonar plugins extension folder.
- Install the tools required by the selected C# plugins
- For instance, Gallio or FxCop
- Gendarme and StyleCop do not necessarily need to be installed
- Check the prerequisites, mainly:
- Your .NET solution must be compiled
To go further...
Upcomming Release 1.2 (0 issues)
Release 1.1 (0 issues)
Release 1.0 (0 issues)