- Keep on ensuring that the containers support all versions, most notably that the newest versions are supported.
- Continue harmonizing the configurations of containers:
- Have local and remote containers implemented for all.
- Implement advanced functionalities, such as DataSource and Resource Support, on all containers.
- Add support for more containers (for example, IBM WebSphere).
- Improve container configuration generation so that strongly customizable configurations can be generated.
- Continue adding container support for dynamic deployments
- Add support for different types of containers. One such support is for example provided by the Mule container (an independent, open source extension).
Tasks already planned to be implemented
See the JIRA roadmap.