Sonar Eclipse provides a comprehensive Sonar integration for Eclipse. The objective of this Eclipse plugin is that developers do not have to leave their favorite IDE to get valuable information on code quality. Most of the information displayed in the Sonar Web interface is now available in Eclipse.
If you want to use Sonar Eclipse for your project, you must first have already executed a "regular" Sonar analysis for this project. This implies having installed Sonar and having a successful analysis that you can browse on the Sonar Web UI.
Installing Sonar Eclipse is pretty simple. For instructions and prerequisites see Install Sonar Eclipse.
|Table of content|
- Get quality measures on resources (projects, packages and files)
- Get hotspots on given metrics (files with most duplicated lines, most complex files...)
- Displays markers on source code upon violation of a coding standard
- Get comprehensive list of violations on a resource
- Bridge to Sonar Web server for access additional services (clouds, treemap...)
- Remote or local mode
- Track reviews assigned to the current user