Sonar Thucydides Plugin
Description / Features
Thucydides is an open source library that lets you use WebDriver/Selenium 2 to write better acceptance tests. Thucydides helps you:
- Write tests that are more flexible and easier to maintain
- Produce illustrated, narrative reports about your tests
- Map your automated tests back to your requirements more easily
- See how much of your application is actually being tested
- And measure project progress
Usage & Installation
On the sonar side, just copy the sonar-thucydides-plugin jar to the extensions/plugins directory just like any regular sonar plugin.
The current version of the plugin supports only maven projects and does not execute thucydides tests itself, so thucydides reports must be run before sonar analysis.
The default location of thucydides report files is under target/site/thucydides and although you can define your own report path, the plugin expects to find them in this location for the time being.
More on Thucydides reporting you can find here http://thucydides.wakaleo.com/#_thucydides_reporting
Currently there is no available configuration as the plugin uses the default values of thucydides properties
Plugin works only for projects analysed only by maven