The C# plugins ecosystem is a set of Sonar plugins used to monitor the quality of .NET software written in the C# language.
Below are the main steps to quickly get started.
- Version 1.3 (see JIRA tickets or changelog below)
- New version of the C# parser that brings lots of improvements and better performance
- Support of integration tests
- New C# Dependencies plugin that will provide metrics to display libraries, dependencies between projects and files, and make it possible to check the "Design" page with the Dependency Structure Matrix
- New metric "Asserts by unit test" and associated widget
- Bug fixes
- In the future
- Support of preprocessing instructions by the parser
- Branch coverage support
- Rules engine built on the squid parser
- Design metrics such as LCOM4
- Mutation testing using OpenMutate
To go further...