Sonar PHP Plugin provides PHP language support to Sonar. The plugin enables all Sonar builtin features for PHP projects.
It relies on well known external analysis tools for PHP: PHP Unit, PHP Depend, PHPMD and PHP_CodeSniffer.
Sonar PHP Plugin
Where to start?
Here are the main steps to get started:
- Install Sonar and its requirements, plus the PHP plugin and everything that is needed to run analyses
- Then, choose how you want to run an analysis on your PHP project, and enjoy the results!
Once you're familiar with the plugin, you can dig more into the documentation to discover advanced features (like adding your own PHP CodeSniffer or PHPMD rules into Sonar).
Have some questions or problems?
Here's the path you should follow in this case:
- First check the plugin's FAQ or Troubleshooting sections.
- See if there is any open issues that may be linked to your question/problem
- Eventually send a mail on the user mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask for help
- PHP 1.1 - short-term activity (see the JIRA open tickets - ETA: June 2012)
- Improve the PHP CodeSniffer rule repository (adding missing parameters, descriptions, ...)
- Work on the "Sonar Way", PEAR and Zend profiles (<= for PHP gurus! )
- PHP 2.0 - mid-term activity
- Handle multiple files with the same name
- Consider root folders as "Projects"
- Non structured PHP files
- If it turns out that those tickets are technically difficult/long to implement, then they can be postponed
Release 1.0 (14 issues)
Release 0.6 (15 issues)
Release 0.5 (23 issues)
Release 0.4 (15 issues)
Release 0.3 (23 issues)
Release 0.2 (9 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-519||Add simple php project to SVN for testing||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-517||Warning "Trying to save twice the source of"||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-516||"sonar.phpPmd.shouldRun=false" doesn't work||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-514||PDepend analyze fails||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-513||Empty packages appear after analysis of project||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-511||Duration of unit test seems to be wrong||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-219||Get complexity distribution to work||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-31||Scan PHP projects||Closed||Fixed|