Description / Features
The source code of rules are imported with their violations.
Drools Verifier integration
Drools Verifier Name
Sonar Rule Key
Missing ranges, making sure they are all covered
When there are inequalities, but not equality being catered for
Same restriction exists twice
When there multiple rules that have the same RHS, and the LHS has some overlapping conditions
Nothing can meet rule A
Rules that are two restrictions are overlapping. Pattern1( a > 10 ) and Pattern1( a > 100 )
Rules that are always false. Pattern( a == b && a != b )
Rules and Patterns that are always satisfied. Pattern( a > b || a <= b )
Rule A is equivalent with rule B
Usage & Installation
- Stop Sonar Web server
- Copy the JAR file to the directory extensions/plugins/
- Restart Sonar server
- Configure the plugin at global level and for each project
To kick-off the analysis, run mvn sonar:sonar
- Only drl files are imported.
- The inspection by the verifier is done file by file.
- The violation is positioned on the line of the rule name (not on the line of the error).