|Latest version||1.3 ( 9 May 2012 )|
|Requires Sonar version||2.6 or higher ( check version compatibility )|
|License||GNU LGPL 3|
|Developers||David RACODON, David FRANCOIS|
- Java 1.5 or higher
- Sonar 2.6 or higher
- Version 1.3 (Latest release, May 9, 2012)
- Version 1.2 (December 22, 2011)
- Version 1.1 (July 11, 2011)
- Version 1.0 (February 18, 2011)
- Uncompress the downloaded file into a directory named $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME in the next steps.
Update the global settings (database connection, server URL) by editing the file $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME/conf/sonar-runner.properties
- Create a new SONAR_RUNNER_HOME environment variable set to $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME.
- Add the $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME/bin directory to your path.
You can check the basic installation by opening a new shell and executing the command 'sonar-runner -h' (on windows platform the command is 'sonar-runner.bat -h') . You should get a message like this :
If you need more debug information you can add the property sonar.verbose by adding the command line parameter -Dsonar.verbose=true.
You are now ready to analyze a project with the Sonar Runner.