Description / Features
This plugin is used to exclude some violations in a fine-grained way. It allows to define some exclusion patterns to switch off violations:
- By rule
- By file name/path
- By line or range of lines
- By file content (since version 1.2)
- Install the Switch Off Violations plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONAR_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the Sonar server
The configuration of the plugin is done in the Web admin console, where you can specify the exclusion patterns in the textarea (one per line):
- Comments start with #
- Blank lines are allowed
- A line can have the following formats:
- A semi-colon separated string defining 3 parts: resource key pattern, rule key pattern and range of lines.
- A semi-colon separated string defining 2 parts: a first regular expression and a second one, which will be used to determine blocks of code for which violations must be ignored
- Note: if the first regular expression is found but not the second one, then the plugin considers that the end of the code block is the end of the file.
- A single string defining a regular expression which will be used to determine files that should be ignored if they match this regular expression
Run a Sonar analysis on your project to take into account your configuration.
Release 1.1 (1 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-1202||The plugins settings should be moved from the file based configuration to Project Setting page||Closed||Fixed|