Description / Features
Thucydides was the most famous Greek Historian and nowadays is a very promising open source library that lets you use WebDriver/Selenium 2 to write better acceptance tests.
In a few words Thucydides helps you:
- Write tests that are more flexible and easier to maintain
- Produce illustrated, narrative reports about your tests
- Map your automated tests back to your requirements more easily
- See how much of your application is actually being tested
- And measure project progress
The plugin calculates several Thycudides metrics and imports them in Sonar ( see metics definitions below )
It adds also a new dashboard widget that supports localiztion.
Usage, Installation and Configuration
- Install from Update Center or download the JAR into the directory /extensions/plugins/
- Restart Sonar.
Set the SCM URL of your project (see SCM URL Format): sonar.scm-stats.url properties. For Maven projects this is automatically discovered if it's already set in pom.xml
- Launch a new quality analysis and the metrics will be fed.
Commits Per User
Reports on the number of commits per source control committer
Commits Per Clock Hour
Reports on the number of commits per clock hour.
Plenty !!! Waiting for your ideas as well!