Check version compatibility
Description / Features
This plugin can be used to check the conformance of your code base to a formal architecture definition created with Sonargraph. We also provide a free license that enables you to check and measure the overall coupling and the level of cyclic dependencies on the package level. Usually a high level of coupling and cyclic dependencies points to a high level of structural erosion. If structural erosion grows over a certain level this will have a very negative impact on testability, maintainability and comprehensibility of your code.
Please go to http://www.hello2morrow.com/products/sonargraph/sonar for a detailed description.
Usage & Installation
Release Notes - Sonar Plugins - Version SONARGRAPH-3.0.4
- [SONARPLUGINS-1787] - Sonargraph Threshold Violation of Package Level Metrik (e.g. max number of Types) is not shown
- [SONARPLUGINS-1966] - Dashboard metrics for aggregation project are different from Sonargraph Standalone Dashboard
- [SONARPLUGINS-2004] - Nullpointer in SonargraphSensor if a maven parent project contains modules that have no sources
- [SONARPLUGINS-1786] - Show rACD on Sonargraph Structure Dashbox
- [SONARPLUGINS-2084] - Improve internal code quality of plugin.
Version 3.0.3 (2012-04-30)
- Sonargraph Plugin is now compatible with Sonar 3.0
- Fixed bugs related to drill-down functionality
- Sonargraph Workspace now does not have to include all maven modules.
Details: Complete issue list
Version 3.0.2 (2012-01-12)
- Improved test coverage and quality metrics
- Sonargraph and Sonar should now always show identical metric values
Version 3.0.1 (2011-10-18)
- Improved support for using the plugin with ANT
- Got rid of some deprecated API calls