Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
This page lists all the available Web Services to be used by any HTTP clients.
Available Web Services
- Check authentication credentials
- get a list of events from a project
- get a list of global events
- create an event
- get a list of favourites
- create a favourite
- delete a favourite
- get the list of all the plugins installed on the Sonar instance
- get a list of manual measures
- create a manual measure
- delete a manual measure
- get a list of metrics
- create a metric
- update a metric
- delete a metric
- get the list of coding rules activated in a quality profile
- backup a quality profile
- restore a quality profile
- get a list of properties
- create a property
- update a property
- delete a property
- get a list of resources
- get the measures of a list of metrics on a given resource
- get a list of reviews
- create a review
- update a review (add comment, reassign it, etc.)
- returns the status of the Sonar server.
- get a list of lines from source files
- returns system properties, server info (Java, OS), database configuration, JVM statistics and installed plugins.
- get a list of user properties
- create a user property
- update a user property
- delete a user property
- get a list of violations on a given resource
Check the proper web service documentation to get the list of available format responses.
HTTP Status Codes
The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.
The request was a legal request, but the server is refusing to respond to it.
The requested resource could not be found.
Internal server error.