|Name||C# Plugins Ecosystem|
|Latest version||2.0 ( 13 November 2012 )|
|Requires Sonar version||3.0 or higher ( check version compatibility )|
|License||GNU LGPL 3|
|Developers||Fabrice Bellingard (Twitter) and Alexandre Victoor (Twitter)|
Description / Features
The C# plugins ecosystem is a set of Sonar plugins used to monitor the quality of .NET software written in the C# language.
Run a Sonar Analysis with the Sonar Runner (Recommended Way)
- Create a Sonar file for your solution
A very simple one can be:
- Place it in the same folder as the Solution file (".sln")
- If you don't want to use the default settings of a plugin, you can override them
- See the C# plugins options to know more about this.
- You can also use the sample application available from GitHub. Both config flavors are available in this sample. You can choose to use the sonar-project.properties file (recommended) or the maven pom.xml file.
Run a Sonar Analysis with Maven
- Support of preprocessing instructions by the parser
- Branch coverage support
- Rules engine built on the squid parser
- Design metrics such as LCOM4
- Mutation testing using OpenMutate
To go further...
Release 2.0 (12 issues)
Release 1.4 (13 issues)
Release 1.3 (8 issues)
Release 1.2 (6 issues)
Release 1.1 (14 issues)