Description / Features
The plugin offers 2 widgets that display the evolution over time of 4 predefined metrics (two axis + bubble color + bubble size):
- a "Filter Motion Chart" that shows the evolution over time of the metrics based on the result of a specified filter.
- a "Project Motion Chart" that shows the evolution over time of the metrics on a project.
The following screencast shows how to use a motion chart.
(please note that it was recorded with a previous version of the plugin where the motion chart was not available as a widget but as a single page - however the concept remains the same)
Note that the ability to display a title on the widget is only compatible with version 3.2+.
Usage & Installation
- Install the Motion Chart plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONAR_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the Sonar server
- Add at least one of the "Filter Motion chart" or "Project Motion Chart" widgets on a dashboard of yours
Note that it is necessary to have access to the Internet to use the plugin.
- It is not possible to display two Motion Chart widgets in the same dashboard: see SONARPLUGINS-2094.
|Release 1.4 (8 issues)|
|SONARPLUGINS-2091||The Motion Chart plugin is not compatible with the Developer Cockpit plugin||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-2068||Localize MotionChart plugin||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-2065||Remove the current MotionChart page||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1978||Ability to display any kind of metric in the Motion Chart component and not only a subset||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1713||Make it possible to select a period greater than 2 years when playing with the Motion Chart||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1614||Make it possible to save a configuration||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-713||Open Motion Chart view with most recent date||Closed||Fixed|
|Release 1.3 (1 issues)|
|SONARPLUGINS-1235||HTTPS access to the Google API||Closed||Fixed|
|Release 1.2 (1 issues)|
|SONARPLUGINS-715||Support quality models||Closed||Fixed|
|Release 1.1 (1 issues)|
|SONARPLUGINS-557||Compatibility with sonar 2.2||Closed||Fixed|
|Release 1.0 (1 issues)|
|SONARPLUGINS-282||Motion chart: support user authorization||Closed||Fixed|
|Release 0.2 (2 issues)|
|SONARPLUGINS-268||Last analysis is not displayed||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-267||Fails on embedded database||Closed||Fixed|
|Release 0.1 (1 issues)|
|SONARPLUGINS-1||Create a new Motion Chart plugin to see how metrics evolve over time||Closed||Fixed|