Description / Features
Get code coverage with Atlassian Clover.
- Install the Clover plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONAR_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the Sonar server
In order to make Sonar use the Clover Java code coverage engine, the property 'sonar.java.coveragePlugin' must be set to 'clover'. It can be set in different locations:
- Global settings (Settings > Configuration > General Settings > Java). It will apply to all Java projects.
- Project settings (Project > Configuration > Settings > Java). It will apply to this specific project.
- Build tool settings, for example a Maven property in the pom or a command-line property.
From the settings pages, the version of the Maven Clover plugin to be used and the license key can be set.
By uploading the license key (clover 1 or clover 2) into Sonar, you will benefit from a centralized configuration.
By default, the sonar-plugin-clover1 runs the maven-clover-plugin.
By default, the sonar-plugin-clover2 runs the maven-clover2-plugin.
See the Code Coverage by Unit Tests tutorial.
- Problems with GWT - see SONARPLUGINS-1048
Release 2.9 (2 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-2397||Support the new property 'sonar.java.coveragePlugin'|
|SONARPLUGINS-2363||Upgrade to Sonar 3.0 API|
Release 2.8 (1 issues)