|3.6.x, 3.7.x, 4.1.x||3.7.x, 4.2.x|
To install this plugin in the Eclipse IDE:
- Go to Help > Install New Software... This should display the Install dialog box.
- Paste the Update Site URL (http://dist.sonar-ide.codehaus.org/eclipse/) into the field Work with and press Enter. This should display the list of available plugins and components:
- Check the component you wish to install.
- Click Next. Eclipse will then check to see if there is any issue which would prevent a successful installation.
- Click Finish to begin the installation process. Eclipse will then download and install the necessary components.
- Once the installation process is finished, Eclipse will ask if you want to restart the IDE. It is strongly recommended that you restart the IDE.
If a previous version of Sonar Eclipse is already installed, you can update it. Go to Help > Check for Updates.
You are now ready to configure Sonar in Eclipse.
Release 3.0 (38 issues)
Release 2.4.0 (17 issues)
Release 2.3.0 (4 issues)
Release 2.2.0 (14 issues)
|SONARIDE-225||If force authentication is set, running local analysis does not use authentication and fails.|
|SONARIDE-259||Bundle org.sonar.ide.eclipse.logback causes deadlock|
|SONARIDE-229||Let the user flag a violation as False-Positive directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-228||Let the user create/edit some reviews directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-246||NPE in SonarConnector during 'Open in Search'|
|SONARIDE-239||Upgrade to Tycho 0.12.0|
|SONARIDE-234||Ability to comment a review directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-233||Ability to create a review directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-218||Color Codes in Sonar IDE doesn't match with those on Sonar Server|
|SONARIDE-256||NPE when opening a locally created file|
|SONARIDE-255||Comments displayed without newlines|
|SONARIDE-252||In local mode, the number of "Violations" is not the sum of all kind of violations (minor, major, ...)|
|SONARIDE-250||Ability to resolve or reopen a review directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-243||Description of license should be slightly corrected|
Release 2.1.0 (7 issues)
Release 2.0.0 (11 issues)
Release 1.0.0 (9 issues)
Release 0.3.0 (12 issues)