|Latest version||2.1 (18 April 2013)|
|Download||Use Jenkins Update Center|
|License||GNU LGPL 3|
Description / Features
The plugin enables to trigger Sonar analysis from Jenkins.
It offers two different ways to trigger a Sonar analysis:
- Build step to trigger the analysis with the Sonar Runner
- Post-build action to trigger the analysis with Maven
Install the Sonar Jenkins plugin via the Jenkins Update Center. Before upgrading please read the upgrade guide.
- Configuring Sonar Jenkins Plugin
- Triggering a Sonar analysis from Jenkins:
- Reassign Jobs to Another Sonar Instance
- If you want to build the Sonar Jenkins plugin, you can find the documentation here.
com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.