3.6.x, 3.7.x, 4.1.x
To install this plugin in the Eclipse IDE:
- Go to Help > Install New Software... This should display the Install dialog box.
- Paste the Update Site URL (http://dist.sonar-ide.codehaus.org/eclipse/) into the field Work with and press Enter. This should display the list of available plugins and components:
- Check the component you wish to install.
- Click Next. Eclipse will then check to see if there is any issue which would prevent a successful installation.
- Click Finish to begin the installation process. Eclipse will then download and install the necessary components.
- Once the installation process is finished, Eclipse will ask if you want to restart the IDE. It is strongly recommended that you restart the IDE.
If a previous version of Sonar Eclipse is already installed, you can update it. Go to Help > Check for Updates.
You are now ready to configure Sonar in Eclipse.
Release 3.1.1 (7 issues)
Release 3.1 (12 issues)
Release 3.0 (38 issues)
Release 2.4.0 (17 issues)
Release 2.3.0 (4 issues)
Release 2.2.0 (14 issues)
|SONARIDE-225||If force authentication is set, running local analysis does not use authentication and fails.|
|SONARIDE-259||Bundle org.sonar.ide.eclipse.logback causes deadlock|
|SONARIDE-229||Let the user flag a violation as False-Positive directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-228||Let the user create/edit some reviews directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-246||NPE in SonarConnector during 'Open in Search'|
|SONARIDE-239||Upgrade to Tycho 0.12.0|
|SONARIDE-234||Ability to comment a review directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-233||Ability to create a review directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-218||Color Codes in Sonar IDE doesn't match with those on Sonar Server|
|SONARIDE-256||NPE when opening a locally created file|
|SONARIDE-255||Comments displayed without newlines|
|SONARIDE-252||In local mode, the number of "Violations" is not the sum of all kind of violations (minor, major, ...)|
|SONARIDE-250||Ability to resolve or reopen a review directly from Eclipse|
|SONARIDE-243||Description of license should be slightly corrected|
Release 2.1.0 (7 issues)
Release 2.0.0 (11 issues)
Release 1.0.0 (9 issues)
Release 0.3.0 (12 issues)