Description / Features
Get code coverage for Java project with Atlassian Clover.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQubeTM server
License Key and Maven Clover Plugin
From the settings page, the version of the Maven Clover plugin to be used and the license key can be set.
By uploading the license key (clover 1 or clover 2) into SonarQubeTM, you will benefit from a centralized configuration.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover1 runs the maven-clover-plugin.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover2 runs the maven-clover2-plugin.
In case the Clover plugin is defined in the pom.xml of your project, SonarQubeTM will use the version defined in the pom with its attached configuration.
Unit Tests and Code Coverage Reports
Target java version of the source code.
- Problems with GWT - see SONARPLUGINS-1048
Release 2.9 (2 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-2397||Support the new property 'sonar.java.coveragePlugin'|
|SONARPLUGINS-2363||Upgrade to Sonar 3.0 API|
Release 2.8 (1 issues)