|Latest version||2.1 (18 April 2013)|
Use Jenkins Update Center
|License||GNU LGPL 3|
Description / Features
The plugin enables to trigger SonarQubeanalysis from Jenkins.
It offers two different ways to trigger an analysis:
- Build step to trigger the analysis with the SonarQube Runner
- Post-build action to trigger the analysis with Maven
Install the SonarQube Jenkins plugin via the Jenkins Update Center. Before upgrading please read the upgrade guide.
- Configuring SonarQube Jenkins Plugin
- Triggering a SonarQube analysis from Jenkins:
- Reassign Jobs to Another SonarQube Instance
- If you want to build the SonarQube Jenkins plugin, you can find the documentation here.
Version 2.1 (14 issues)
Version 2.0.1 (4 issues)
Version 2.0 (9 issues)
Version 1.8.1 (1 issues)
|SONARJNKNS-40||Hudson-Sonar plugin v1.8 fails to execute the sonar-runner task|
Version 1.8 (5 issues)