Description / Features
This plugin enhances the Java Ecosystem to analyze Android projects within SonarQube:
- Adds a new set of rules based on Android lint
- On top of Java files, Android Manifest and resources (such as layouts or pictures) are analyzed
The Android SDK must be installed on the machine(s) running the SonarQube analyses.
Note that you have to install the different Patforms/API whose your projects are built with.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
- Simple project analyzed with the SonarQube Runner: /projects/languages/android/android-sonarqube-runner
- Simple Maven project and code coverage with Emma: /projects/languages/android/android-maven-emma
- Simple Maven project and code coverage with JaCoCo: /projects/languages/android/android-maven-jacoco
Extending Coding Rules using XPath
com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.