Description / Features
The plugin enables analysis of ActionScript projects within SonarQube.
It is compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended Way)
To run an analysis of your Flex project, use the SonarQube Runner.
Run an Analysis with the other Analyzers
Unit Tests an Code Coverage Reports
If you want to display unit test results on dashboards, execute your unit tests before running the SonarQubeanalysis and set the:
sonar.surefire.reportsPathproperty to the path to the directory containing the XML reports
sonar.cobertura.reportPathproperty to the path to the Cobertura XML report
Extending Coding Rules using XPath
New coding rules can be added using XPath. See the related documentation.
FlexPMD engine - that is embedded in the Flex plugin, suffers from some bugs which can break the SonarQubeanalyses. Here are some of them you might encounter if FlexPMD rules are activated in the Flex quality profile that you are using:
- "fb:purpose="styling" attribute in MXML files causes OutOfMemory errors (see SONARPLUGINS-2400).
- Removing it fixes the issue.
- the following code snippet make FlexPMD engine crash:
- in MXML files:
- in AS files:
Version 1.2 (29 issues)
Version 1.1 (26 issues)
Version 1.0.1 (2 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-1732||Downgrade the requirement from JDK 1.6 to 1.5|
|SONARPLUGINS-1597||Unable to use Sonar Flex Plugin with Java 7|