Description / Features
This plugin retrieves the number of issues associated to a project from Mantis Bug Tracker. It then reports on the total number of issues and distribution by priority and by status.
In order to get it working, you should first make some configuration:
- Go to your Mantis and create a filter. You may want to share this filter with your team in order to allow usage of URL for issues in SonarQube.
- Then from a project dashboard (or from the global configuration), go to
Settings -> Mantis, and specify
- And finally specify
Mantis Filter nameand
Mantis Project namefor project or module.
You can add a second widget to display issues by developer
Installation & Usage
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
- Configure the plugin at global level and for each project
1.2.4 to 1.2.8
Version 0.4 (3 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-2255||The plugin is not compatible with 1.2.10 mantis version|
|SONARPLUGINS-2471||Recovery after error in case of are too large Soap data|
|SONARPLUGINS-2469||Upgrade to API 3.0|
Version 0.3 (5 issues)
Version 0.2 (2 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-1100||The plugin is not compatible with 1.2.5 mantis version|
|SONARPLUGINS-1102||Increase the debugging information to help resolve configuration issues.|