|3.4.0 => 3.5.1||3.6+|
3.7.x, 3.8.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x
|3.7.x, 3.8.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x|
(Indigo, Juno, Kepler)
|3.8.2+||No longer needed|
Supported Plugins / Languages
C/C++ / only C++ is supported
If a previous version of SonarQube Eclipse is already installed, you can update it. Go to Help > Check for Updates.
To install this plugin in your Eclipse IDE:
- Go to Help > Install New Software... This should display the Install dialog box.
- Paste the Update Site URL (http://dist.sonar-ide.codehaus.org/eclipse/ the latest version or http://dist.sonar-ide.codehaus.org/eclipse-archives/ for previous ones) into the field Work with and press Enter. This should display the list of available plugins and components:
- Check the component you wish to install.
- Click Next. Eclipse will then check to see if there is any issue which would prevent a successful installation.
- Click Finish to begin the installation process. Eclipse will then download and install the necessary components.
- Once the installation process is finished, Eclipse will ask if you want to restart the IDE. It is strongly recommended that you restart the IDE.
You are now ready to configure SonarQube in Eclipse.