Description / Features
Widget Lab offers new widgets:
- WRV Rules Compliance - a Rules Compliance clone, with the Weighted Rule Violations score in the upper-left corner and the violations count moved under the Severities counts. Additionally, if a variation period is chosen, the widget does some simple math to display both violations cleared and violations added - both numerically and as colored "ears" - versus the net change displayed by the default widget. Since version 1.4, you have the option of showing Rules Compliance and/or Technical Debt in the lower-left corner.
- Manual Severity Reviews - (Not compatible with SonarQube 3.6) a clone of the existing reviews widgets. It lists reviews where the severity has been manually adjusted and displays both original and current severity, with the name of the user who made the change. There is currently no other way to see which reviews represent a severity change or what the severity was originally.
- User Text Display - A global widget that displays your text / HTML / Mardown. Optionally includes a title.
- Global Differential DropDown - A global widget that allows you to put a differential dropdown on a global dashboard. This odd-looking little widget contains only a dropdown, but it allows you to apply a differential period to every widget on a global dashboard (including filters!) at once. It provides the same functionality as the built-in differential dropdown you get on project-level dashboards. Note that since SonarQube version 3.4, this widget won't effect filters, but it will still be honored by metric-specific widgets, such as the Violations widgets - as shown in the screenshot below. (since version 1.3)
- Project Alerts - A widget that reports on current project alerts (but not past ones), showing them in a list with links to drilldown views. (since version 1.3)
Below are some screenshots of those widgets:
|Default widget of the SonarQubePlatform||Provided widget|
WRV Rules Compliance
|Manual Severity Reviews|
User Text Display
Two examples of the User Text Display widget; one with and one without a title.
|Global Differential DropDown|
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
Just add the new widgets to your dashboards.
Release 1.3.1 (0 issues)
Release 1.3 (3 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-2174||Create widget for displaying project alerts in a list with links to drilldown view||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-2163||Create global widget for Differential dropdown||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-2150||Move L10n bundles into their corresponding Language Packs||Closed||Fixed|
Release 1.2 (3 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-2096||trend arrows don't work on Alt Rules Compliance widget||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-2089||Add a new widget that simply renders the HTML entered into its single parameter||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-2088||Add JIRA information in the pom file||Closed||Fixed|
Release 1.1 (4 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-1933||Add Greek Localization||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1932||Add Localization Support to WidgetLabs plugin||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1931||Add new widget to report only on Duplications||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1930||Add new widget to report only on Documentation and Comments||Closed||Fixed|