MapBuilder is a powerful, standards compliant geographic mapping client which runs in a web browser.
- Browser based mapping client
- Excels at transforming and rendering XML documents (like GML, Context etc) using XSLT in the browser.
- Standards compliant, supports multiple Open Geospatial Consortium(OGC) standards
- Renders maps from Web Map Services (WMS), Web Feature Services (WFS), GeoRSS, Google Maps
- Supports editing map features to Transactional Web Feature Services (WFS-T)
- Allows users to build their own maps, then save and share them, using Web Map Context (WMC) and Open Web Services Context
- Easy to use
- Fast and interactive - built using AJAX
- Works with most modern browsers (Firefox 1.0+, Internet Explorer 6.0+, Mozilla 1.3+)
- Customisable and easy to extend
- Open source under the LGPL licence
- No plugins required
- ... Feature Matrix