Description / Features
The plugin enables analysis of ActionScript projects within SonarQube.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended method)
To run an analysis of your Flex project, use the SonarQube Runner.
Run an Analysis with the other Analyzers
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis execute your unit tests and generate the Cobertura report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
sonar.flex.cobertura.reportPathproperty to the path to the Cobertura XML report. The path may be absolute or relative to the project base directory.
Extending Coding Rules using XPath
New coding rules can be added using XPath. See the related documentation.
It is no longer possible to:
- Let SonarQube drive the execution of unit tests.
- Import unit test execution reports (feel free to vote for SONARFLEX-24 - Import unit test execution data from FlexUnit reports ( Open) to reintroduce this feature).