Description / Features
The plugin enables analysis of Groovy projects within SonarQube.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended method)
To run an analysis of your Groovy project, use the SonarQube Runner.
Run an Analysis with the other Analyzers
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the Cobertura XML report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
sonar.groovy.cobertura.reportPathproperty to the path to the Cobertura XML report. The path may be absolute or relative to the project base directory.
It is possible to reuse a previously generated report from CodeNarc by setting the
It is no longer possible to:
- Let SonarQube drive the execution of unit tests.
- Import unit test execution reports (feel free to vote for Error rendering macro 'jira' : Unable to locate JIRA server for this macro. It may be due to Application Link configuration.to reintroduce this feature).
- Let SonarQube drive the execution of Cobertura; it is now only possible to import previously generated Cobertura report.