The following persons deserve credit for Cargo.
- Vincent Massol vmassol: Lead developer of Cargo (and of Cactus)
- datanga datanga: Implementation of Tomcat and WebLogic support
- Arnaud Heritier: Implementation of plugin for Maven
- hendriks hendriks: Implementation of jo! support
- Jerome Lacoste: General ideas and discussions about Cargo
- Tim Shadel: Implementation of OC4J support
- Matt Raible: Asked for improvements to the Tomcat support so that Cargo can support nicely AppFuse. Provided patches to improve Tomcat support.
- grimsell grimsell: Lots of improvements to the Deployment API.
- Milos Kleint: Added Maven project for generating a Netbeans module for Cargo so that other NetBeans modules can depend on it.
- Jan Zuchhold: Improvements to the Maven plugin (passing system properties)
- Apache and The Jakarta cactus project: Cargo started as a refactoring of the Cactus Ant integration subproject
- Christopher Lenz: Has developed most of the Cactus Ant integration code that spawned the Cargo project
A special mention to the following Cargo users who have helped make Cargo better and helped promote it:
- Mike-Cannon Brookes: Asked for expanded war support
If we have forgotten anyone, please accept our apologies and feel free to mention on the list so that we can correct the error.