The following persons deserve credit for Cargo.
- Vincent Massol vmassol: Lead developer of Cargo
- datanga datanga: Initial implementation of Tomcat and WebLogic support
- Arnaud Heritier arnaudheritier: Implementation of the Maven 1.x plugin
- hendriks hendriks: Implementation of jo! support and creatiob of the IDEA IntelliJ plugin
- Milos Kleint: Netbeans extension
- Jerome Lacoste: General ideas and discussions about Cargo
- Tim Shadel: Implementation of OC4J support
- Matt Raible: Asked for improvements to the Tomcat support so that Cargo can support nicely AppFuse. Provided patches to improve Tomcat support.
- grimsell grimsell: Lots of improvements to the Deployment API.
- Jan Zuchhold: Improvements to the Maven plugin (passing system properties)
- Mark Hobson: Tomcat Hot deployment implementation + initial implementation of the Maven 2.x plugin
- Winardi Nyoman: JBoss 4.x support
- Lev Olkhovich: JSR-88 support and refactorings to support remote containers
- Apache and The Jakarta cactus project: Cargo started as a refactoring of the Cactus Ant integration subproject
- Christopher Lenz: Has developed most of the Cactus Ant integration code that spawned the Cargo project
A special mention to the following Cargo users who have helped make Cargo better and helped promote it:
- Mike-Cannon Brookes: Asked for expanded war support
If we have forgotten anyone, please accept our apologies and feel free to mention on the list so that we can correct the error.