This page lists projects using Groovy in some way. Please add your project to this page.
Lightweight containers, J2EE & AOP
- Spring has Groovy Spring
- NanoContainer is a script fron-tend for PicoContainer.
- PicoContainer has Groovy Pico. here's an example test case
- ServiceMix is an open source JBI / ESB and has full Groovy support
- OpenEJB which has a Groovy telnet shell for querying EJBs while the server's live
- GAP using Groovy dynAop and Pico
- The Turbine Fulcrum Groovy Service executes Groovy scripts managed by the Fulcrum ResourceManager Service. It provides the following features:
- caching of Groovy scripts to improve performance
- thread-safe execution of compiled Groovy scripts
- seamless integration with the existing Avalon infrastructure.
- 1060 NetKernel has Groovy support for creating scripted services and service orchestration.
- Canoo WebTest allows specifying Test Steps scripted in Groovy, bundling a series of Tests Steps with the MacroStepBuilder, and creating a whole WebTest using the AntBuilder. see GroovyWebTest