We're always looking for contributions! Here are some ways to participat in Cargo's development:
- by sending feedback to the user or dev mailing lists. The feedback could be about something that does not work, something that could be improve, a feature you'd like to see, etc. Or simply it could be that you're a happy user. Letting us know helps a lot!
- by answering emails from others on the mailing lists.
- by sending code patches. In that case there are a few rules you need to know.
- by spreading the word about Cargo!
If you submit a patch you need to follow these rules:
- copyright your code to Vincent Massol (see license explanations)
- ensure that your code passes the build. Note that the build contains some checkstyle checks that your code must pass.
- use the same code formatting as the existing code.
- create a JIRA issue and attach your patch to it.
- add your name on the Credits page.