browser-aware content filtering
The focus of the Milyn Project is on building components that enable browser-aware content filtering - both in-container (Servlet) and out-of container (Command-Line).
- Browser Recognition and Browser Profiling (Tinak):
- Write JSP pages that can easily determine the exact make, model and profile (e.g. html, pda, landscape etc) of the requesting browser and adapt the delivered content accordingly. We're notsimply taking about applying a different page template here!
- Easily add browser recognition and profiling capabilities directly to your Servlet or Servlet Filter.
- Browser Aware Content Filtering (Smooks):
- Speed up the creation of websites that work across a range of browser types an versions using the Smooks Report Generator.
- Perform browser specific manipulations on your site content based on the exact make and model of the requesting browser, or based on one or more of the browsers profiles e.g. pda, landscape, audio, xforms etc
Please take a look at the Project Roadmap.
Wednesday 21st December 2005
Posted a prototype version of the Smooks Report Generator. Speed up creation of websites that work across a range of browser types an versions!